Monday, February 11, 2008

Girls Rock! Trailer: Counting Down the Days Until This Opens



As the former drummer of the famed Baltimore hardcore trio Within (okay, how is it possible you've never heard of us?), I understand what some serious rocking out can do to lift a girl's spirit. I'll concede that my live performances back in high school were perhaps lacking in the area some call "skill." However, I sure did love making a lot of ear-splitting noise. Even when I couldn't find a way to verbalize all the confusion and insecurity coursing through me, music always gave me a way to turn up the volume of that inner voice I finally learned to let out. You can probably guess why I am so incredibly amped to see Girls Rock! Just try not to be charmed by this trailer. [You Tube via Feministing]

No comments: