Monday, December 17, 2007

Christina Ricci Talks About Anorexia and Hollywood Beauty Pressures

"I was a teenager going through adolescence and at one point I had a little anorexia phase and then I kind of ballooned,” Christina Ricci tells Entertainment Tonight in an interview to air on Tuesday. “I feel my body now is the adult Christina and it's what I should have come to a long time ago if I hadn't been screwing around with my body so much." The red carpet was one of Ricci's biggest sources of stress. "I was too busy thinking about my skin or my weight or the clothes I was wearing instead of just enjoying it and saying, 'I can't believe I get to be here. This is awesome and I'm going to experience it.' " [OK!]

1 comment:

elasticwaist said...

she's still too thin! her skin looks like it's pulled too tight across her face!