Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Listen to Our "Letter to My Body" Interview Featuring Jess Weiner

Women are certainly used to talking about their bodies. But what would you say if you were talking to your body? That’s the question at the heart of BlogHer's new “Letter to My Body" campaign, which encourages women to write letters to their bodies and join a groundbreaking conversation about how each and every one of us can promote positive body image in our own lives.

To kick off this conversation, we talked to author and self-esteem expert Jess Weiner, who shared her tips on everything from dealing with unrealistic media images to understanding disordered eating.

Listen to this exclusive BlogHer podcast to hear Jess’s advice along with excerpts from some of the amazing letters submitted by BlogHer members.


1 comment:

RitualsofHealing.com said...

I absolutely love this idea!!! This is soooo important for women, and especially women who have suffered from physical illnesses. Getting to know the body is huge for healing. Cancer helped me - years later- to realize how completely cut off I was from my own body. THIS IDEA ROCKS!