Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brittany Snow Swears Off Hollywood Trainers and Diets

Brittany Snow, star of Prom Night and the super creepy-looking On the Doll, told People magazine that she is done with dieting and training. After being diagnosed with anorexia, depression, exercise bulimia and body dysmorphic disorder as a teenager, the 22-year-old says she's now focused on doing what she wants to do, not what Hollywood dictates.

"Done with the trainer, I cancelled my trainer...I refuse to do the whole diet, fitness, style thing anymore," Snow says. "I know what I like, I know what makes me feel good, and that's just what I do. I think more than anything, the thing I've learned in being here is that everything else doesn't matter as long as you're taking care of yourself and you're having fun." [People] via [The-F-Word]

No comments: