Friday, August 15, 2008

Beauty Road Trip

Just heard about this very cool project: Beauty Road Trip. The idea is that two multi-media artists will travel across the country interviewing women about their ideas on beauty. We can't wait to see what they come up with.

Oh, and Martha? I hear ya on the Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser. So much so that I had a complete freakout a couple of years ago when I couldn't find it in any stores for some mysterious reason. I started believing that there was some crazy orange essence shortage/conspiracy going on and why, for the love of God, wasn't anyone in the mainstream media talking about it? Then I calmed down and found some BB cleanser on the internets. And all was right in the world again. Well, not exactly. But at least my face was clean and smelled fruity. [Beauty Road Trip]

No comments: